The Andina Boutique undertakes to comply with EU Regulation 2016/679 adopted on April 27, 2016 and relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of data. The following charter explains how L'Andina shop collects and processes your personal data and for what purposes.
L'Andina boutique keeps some of your data securely for your needs.
We use your personal information to improve your customer experience while protecting your data. Your personal information will be automatically deleted in the event of inactivity on your L'Andina account shop For 3 years.
At L'Andina boutique, we protect 100% the confidential data of our customers as well as those of visitors to our website. https://www.landinaboutique.com/
Here we explain how we use your data and why?
For more information, do not hesitate to contact our customer service at: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY COLLECT IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION?
Andina shop may collect and use users' personal information for the following purposes:
- Improve the service offered. The information you provide helps us respond to your requests in the most efficient way possible, and contributes to improving the quality of the services provided by L'Andina boutique.
- Personalize the user experience. We can use the information as a whole to understand how our users use the services and resources provided on our Site, so as to make navigation more fluid and intuitive.
- Enrich our Site. We may use the feedback you provide to improve our products and services, as well as information about them on the Site.
- Send periodic emails. We may use the email address to respond to user questions and requests. If the user decides to subscribe to our newsletter, he will receive emails which may include company news, updates, information on related products or services. If at any time the user wishes to unsubscribe from receiving the newsletter, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. The user can also contact us by email at email@example.com in the event of a problem.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
Personal identifying information. We may collect personal identification information from the user, which identifies them, either directly or indirectly. This information may include, among other things, name, email address, postal address, telephone number, Internet protocol (IP) address.
Non-personal identifying information. We may also collect non-personal information about the user when they interact with our Site. This non-personal identification information may include your language, your gender, but also the name of the browser you are using, the type of computer and technical information concerning the means of connection to our Site, such as the system of operation, internet service providers used and other similar information.
HOW IS DATA COLLECTED?
We may collect data in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when the user creates an account on the site, makes a purchase there, completes a form, participates in an online promotion, game or contest, registers its product, subscribes to the newsletter, participates in our activity on social networks or when using other activities, services or resources made available on the Site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION AND YOUR NAME?
Your identity and your postal and e-mail addresses are necessary to send you your orders. This information is also useful for us in order to send you information by email (updates to your order, delivery information, etc.). Your contact details are necessary for us to detect fraud and protect you against it.
Your payment information
At L'Andina boutique we pay our attention to security issues regarding Internet payment. Bank details are processed and stored only by our partner Stripe and are never in the possession of L'Andina boutique.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
L'Andina Boutique is committed to making its best efforts to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and security of your personal data by having a secure computer environment and by applying appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized disclosure.
Access to your personal data is only allowed to our employees who need this data as part of their assignment. When personal data is processed by third parties (particularly in relation to marketing, promotion, data enrichment, digital), they are subject to a contractual obligation of confidentiality and security of personal data.
Sharing your information
L'Andina Boutique does not sell your personal information to third parties (including your name, address, email or credit card information).
In order to provide you with the best possible service, we share your data with the companies that handle your order such as:
- Professionals responsible for operating our site (digital partners).
- Police authorities and law enforcement agencies that help us prevent fraud.
What is a cookie ?
These are files installed on your computer or smartphone. They allow us to store information relating to your browsing on our site. A cookie file allows its issuer to identify the terminal in which it is stored, subject to the choices you have made regarding cookies and which you can modify at any time.
What are cookies used for?
We exclusively use statistical cookies on this site which allow us to count visits and sources of traffic to our site, and to measure and improve their performance. They show us which pages are most and least popular and how visitors move around the site.
How to manage cookies?
You can refuse to give your consent or restrict or block cookies. In this case, your navigation will be less easy and some features will not be accessible.
You can adjust your browser settings to receive a warning before cookies are stored.
We also offer you a tool to manage your cookie settings: https://www.onetrust.com/fr/
What is the lifespan of the cookies we use?
Cookies have a lifetime limited to thirteen months after their first deposit in the user's terminal (following the expression of consent).
If you have any questions about our cookie management policy, you can contact us at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Retention of your information
We keep your information for the life of your account. From 3 years of inactivity on your L'Andina boutique account, we will delete your account and your personal information. Your information is also kept for legal or regulatory obligations, to settle disputes, to prevent fraud and as well as abuse or to apply our terms and conditions.
What are your rights over your personal data?
You benefit :
- The right of access, which allows you to know whether data concerning you is being processed and to obtain communication thereof in an understandable format. It also makes it possible to check the accuracy of the data and, if necessary, to have them corrected or erased.
- The right of rectification which allows you to correct inaccurate data concerning you or to complete data relating to the purpose of the processing.
- The right of opposition which allows you to object to your data being used.
- The right of erasure which allows you to obtain the deletion of your data.
- The right of portability which allows you to recover part of your data.
You can access your information via the Site, in the "my account" section or contact us directly by email at email@example.com specifying: the processing (s) concerned by your request and the right (s) you wish to implement. You will also need to provide us with a copy of your identity document.
If you feel that we have not responded to your request, you can contact the CNIL: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/agir
DATA PROTECTION DELEGATE CONTACT
The Andina Boutique
1 bis place Sterling
L'Andina boutique declines all responsibility in the event of difficulty accessing its site https://www.landinaboutique.com/ or interruptions in the connection. Andina shop can not be held responsible for any damage or virus that could infect your computer or any computer equipment, following use or access to the site https://www.landinaboutique.com/ or download from this site. Andina shop will not be held liable for any direct or indirect damage, commercial or otherwise, resulting from the use of the site. The company provides the information on the site for informational purposes only. Andina shop makes every effort to control the accuracy of information and to keep the site up to date. However, no guarantee is made regarding the accuracy, precision, updating or completeness of the information made available on the site or its suitability for a particular purpose. Moreover, L'Andina boutique reserves the right to modify the content of the site https://www.landinaboutique.com/ at any time and without notice. Andina boutique cannot be held responsible for the consequences of such modifications. Likewise, L'Andina boutique reserves the right to interrupt or suspend all or part of the site's functions. https://www.landinaboutique.com/ at any time and without notice. The site https://www.landinaboutique.com/ may contain links to other sites. Peruana import & export is therefore not responsible for the content of these sites or their privacy practices.
These conditions are governed by French law. L'Andina Boutique reserves the right to take legal action against persons acting in a manner that may be considered illegal or unlawful or in contravention of these provisions.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.